Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time with Family

Wow! It's been a while since I posted! I had a few days I didn't post before the 4th as well! This weekend I spent a lot of time catching up on the activities that I didn't get to do the week before because I was busy spending time with some of my favorite people!
My sister, brother-in-law and nieces and nephew all came for a visit last week! It was a really fun time to spend time with them! We spent days at the Mall of America, the zoo, a Twins game, swimming at the lake and the pool, we even had a pedicure and manicure night!

Poor nieces didn't know that Auntie is AWFUL at nail painting! They discovered my 5 year old-ish  nail painting skills! :)


Another fun event was that I got to give them their own personal bike tour!

Bike tour with the family!
Since I had 5 or so jam-packed days of fun, I had no time to invest in completing other tasks waiting for me. That said, I spent much of my weekend this past weekend playing catch up! I spent Friday and Saturday evening working on my accounting for my business and organizing all of my paperwork. I was up Saturday evening until 3AM! Sunday I got busy in the morning and I also visited the farmers' market and got some shopping done. I bought these cute little buttons! I thought they suited me well!

Bike Buttons!

I spent some time making some snacks as well, but per usual, didn't get as much done as I had hoped. Which left me staying up late again Sunday night. Boy, was I tired on Monday! So much so, that last night, after work, I conked out at 7pm and woke up at 4:30am in the morning! It reminded me how important my sleep is and how much I really need to be focusing on getting to bed on a regular time and getting my 7-8 hours of sleep in! However, I took advantage of my 4:30am wake up time and hit the gym early and got some more cooking and cleaning done before work! Felt nice to have it out of the way, but I don't think I'll start waking up at 4:30 am to get workouts done anytime soon! :)

I've been busy, busy, busy, but it feels good to be busy! Tonight, I will attempt a second post for my Wednesday recipe! Something simple, but I'll bring 2 posts to you all in one day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment