Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wear. And. Fare Wednesday. On. Thursday!

Writing late again on a Thursday! Oops! But, I'm doing it! :) Here it is! 

WEAR

(Yep, I know, I have some crazy hair in this pic)

When I recently had my shopping spree at Old Navy for their BOGO sale, I also knew that I wanted some long sleeve A-line dresses! Old Navy didn't have any, but H&M did! I went and picked up two A-line dresses! I love them! I paired this one with a short-sleeved sweater, scarf, tights and boots! I love the color that the scarf adds to the outfit!

Where I got it:
Long sleeved dress: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Short-sleeved sweater: Express
Boots: ALDO

FARE

A few weeks ago, I made my own pumpkin smoothie at home! It was delicious! As I've said, I've been on a major pumpkin bender! I used the ingredients below!


1/2 C Non-fat Greek yogurt
1/4-1/3 C pureed pumpkin
Dash of Cinnamon and Nutmeg
1 Tbsp Agave Syrup (approx.)
Not pictured - few in a threw ice cubes to make it a smoothie!

Blend everything together and you will be able to suck up the joyous flavor of pumpkin through a straw!
YUM!

Hope you all try it and love it!

Hope you all had a great Wednesday (and Thursday)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment