Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wear. And. Fare. Wednesday.

Just making it on time for it to still be Wednesday! At least for CENTRAL time! :) 
Here's the newbies for you all!

WEAR

I took my same dress that I recently purchased and paired it differently!

Dress: Merona - Target
Jacket: SES - Australia (a really discount clothing store in Australia - used to shop there ALL the time!) 
Boots: ALDO
Beret: Handknit by the best sister EVER! (Bet you all wish you had a sis as cool as mine! ;) )

FARE

So, like I said, I've been on a HUGE pumpkin kick! I LOVE pumpkin. Once this season comes around I can't get enough of it! I actually found this protein pancake recipe from a woman who is also linked to the DAMY Health program! Her name is Kyla or also Inside_Out_Fitness and of course, she eats clean too! She has a great little blog as well and I simply adore the fact that on her Facebook page she also puts recipes! I came across this one and FELL IN LOVE! You can find the recipe here on her note page! Scroll to "Oatmeal Protein Pancake". It's SO amazingly good! I didn't have banana on hand though for mine and I have yet to try it that way. This is what I did instead:


I peeled, chopped into quarters and boiled an apple. Then I took out the cooked and softened apple pieces and mashed them with a fork until they were a sort of chunky puree. I also added some cinnamon! Instead of the banana, I added the apple! So good! I highly recommend this one if you are craving pumpkin-y goodness!! 

Hope you all enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment