Saturday, July 30, 2011

Get. Slim. Check. In.

It's check in time for the week!
I've been making some good progress and I'm on my 4th week of eating clean! I tried a cinnamon roll at work the other day - just a bite. I couldn't even eat anymore! It was sooooo sweet, I didn't even like it! Looks like eating clean has it's benefits! 

STARTING

Weight: 159
Bust: 36"
Waist: 29"
Hips: 42.5"



WEEK 2

Weight: 152
Bust: 34.5"
Waist: 29"
Hips: 40.5"



WEEK 4
Weight: 147
Bust: 34"
Waist: 27 1/4"
Hips: 40"


SIDE BY SIDE


                                    WEEK 1                               WEEK 4

The program I'm on is 12 weeks! I'm 1/3 of the way there! Woohoo! My goal weight was 145. I'm only 2 pounds away! I bet I may surpass my goal! Only fitting for a goal getter gurl! ;)

What are your fitness goals? How do you keep yourself on track?



No comments:

Post a Comment