Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New. Wear. And. Fare. Wednesday.

New Wear and Fare this week! 
I'll not be blogging as much this week as I've been busy with my business project. 
Very soon, I hope to be able to make an announcement!

WEAR


I wore this cute little number to work today. I love it! My coworkers said that it was "very slimming".
 I'd like to think that I'm just more slim too! ;)

Shirt: I have no CLUE what brand or size this shirt it. 
Tags are ripped out. What I can tell you, it's from Everyday People.
Skirt: Merona, Target
Flip Flops: Haivanas



My favorite part about this shirt is the cute little heart-shaped buttons and polka dot pattern! 
Totally what makes this shirt "me" worthy! 

FARE


Clean eatin' pizza!

I decided to throw this together for lunch one day. This was the vegetables that I had around and I made it out of a 100% Whole Grain Tortilla! Heated and cooked one side of the tortilla, flipped it over. Added some sauce on top, sauteed veggies, a sprinkle of mozzarella and put back on the stove to cook the other side of the tortilla. Delicious! I added a side salad to accompany and believe I had a protein shake as well to get my dose of protein in!

Tortillas: 100% Whole Grain, Purchased at Lund's. Made by  the French Meadow Bakery.
I applaud French Meadow for their EXCELLENT tortillas! So good!

Can't wait to catch you guys next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment