Monday, July 25, 2011

No. Going. Back.

Time for another progress update on my clean eating and workout goal. My goal was losing 15 lbs. Guess what? I've lost 10 already! I set 15 as a goal, but if I don't reach it because I'm making muscle (which weighs more) but I'm losing inches and body fat, I'm completely content with that too! My shorts that I take these pictures in? I haven't fit in them since about 2007. I actually think that I look better in them NOW than I did in 2007! Sure, I fit into them before, but I didn't have the muscle tone that I do now (due to about 2 years plus of strength training). I had a bad week with eating, started to fall off the clean eating bandwagon! BUT, these photos have re-inspired me to stick with it. When I eat more sweets, I crave more sweets. When I stick to clean eating, I don't crave the sweets! Only forward movement for this girl! No going back!

STARTING


Weight 159
Bust 36"
Waist 29"
Hips 42.5"


End of Week 3


Weight 149
Bust 34.5"
Waist 29"
Hips 40.5"

These measurements were taken at the end of Week 2 and may not reflect the end of Week 3 results. New measurements to be taken on the end of Week 4.

Side by Side


Since about the end of Week 2, I've also been noticing some other interesting happenings...



 Yeah, so not many of my clothes seem to be fitting me anymore. In fact, I took my nephews to the beach the other day and I realized that I was having to pull up my jeggings!!! Jeggings should be tight, right? I'm a little worried about what this is going to do to my wardrobe! :( Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the results! But I need clothes to wear! I actually had to have my coworker pin my pants up for me one day!!! 

Inspired to keep moving forward! Today I encourage you all! If you are seeing some results on something that you have been working hard on, stick with it! Let's do it together! 




1 comment:

  1. I still think you were already foxy, but you go girl! Keep up the awesome progress!

    ReplyDelete