Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New. Wear. And. Fare. Wednesday.

Super late tonight on my post but here it is: my new wear and fare for the week!

WEAR


Lands End Top - (Thrifted at Arc's Value Village
Scarf: I have no clue! Love this scarf but can't remember where I got it! I think overseas!
Merona Skirt - Target special! :)
Mossimo Flats - Target (my favorite pair of flats this summer, love em!)


Just wanted to note - look at my calves, they are getting slimmer! 


Mossimo Flats - Target

FARE

Once again, Gluten Free Goddess saves the day! Saw this other post by her and I HAD to try it! Was super good - and colorful! I substituted spinach for the other leafy greens as it is what I had around. Also, I did not get watermelon in mine. I just opted for berries. If only I had watermelon in my fridge! I think it would have been even better had I had all the fruits and herbs! YUM! Still, this was pretty good as it was!

 I highly recommend people!





Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment