Saturday, September 03, 2011

Going. Backwards?

Here I am again back to check in with my DAMY Health program. I'm not really sure this week if I'm making progress or not! I'm a little sad about that! I've been putting in tons of extra work and really giving it my all on the workouts! The one thing I've had some problems with is my diet. I was supposed to cut back on some carbs but I did not as I was feeling too hungry for that. I also did not want to lose anymore weight as I am too skinny below where I am at. I did maintain my weight this week which made me happy, but the important thing is that the REASON I maintain is because I am making muscle and not because of fat! I may need to look at my diet again and see if I need to make some changes. I have been eating some extra proteins to build muscle and maintain my weight. I will review this with Amy at DAMY Health and hopefully I can continue my progress. Only 3 more weeks left!


                          Weight 141                                                        Weight 141
                             Bust 34"                                                    Measurements: TBD
                            Waist 27"
                           Hips 37.5"


More from this week!


I feel like my waist was smaller last week than this week. And who knows, thinking positively, maybe it will take an extra week to really show the difference! ;) Main thing is that I've been working hard!  Even my shorts are falling off! Notice the waistband of my underwear on the picture up top! :) (Also notice my unenthusiastic expression! lol) I'm going to continue working as hard as I can and will work out the issues with my diet and hopefully will see more results next week!

Another thing: is spandex supposed to be loose?! My running pants are getting a little loose on me...spandex! Geesh! Inches will certainly tell us next week where I am at! 

Well this is where I'm at. I'm going to figure out my diet but continue to work hard! These have been some of the hardest workouts of my life but I've been giving them 100%! I hope to see some results and I know with continued effort, I will!




No comments:

Post a Comment