Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New. Wear. And. Fare. Wednesday.

Just a quick and short one tonight. Been short on sleep this week! As I say, "I'm busy." ;)

WARE
A casual day for work. I got this shirt a while ago and can't seem to work it in a lot. Today, I wanted to find a new way to get it out of my closet. 

Shirt: Logix, purchased at Arc's Value Village
Pants: Mossimo, Target
Shoes: Onitsuka Tiger, purchased in Australia
Scarf: One I think I purchased at a market in Australia

And just so you see the shirt doesn't look so psychedelic from close up! 

FARE

Ok, so since I've been so busy, I really haven't had much time to make many new creations! I will get better at this when things in life settle down. I thought that I would bring this back to a DAMY Health recipe though that I mentioned just the other day. I mentioned the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls. I swear, these things are to die for! I've been mentioning the site so much because as you've all noticed, I've been getting the results I want, I'm not hungry, I eat ALL the time (I feel like I eat more than most 6'5" men some days!) and I think this is the healthiest way I've ever lost weight as well as have been gaining muscle and losing body fat percent. DAMY's recipes are outstanding! The fact that they give some of them away for free on her blog is astounding! There are so many great recipes on the blog for clean eating, but also many more that you can obtain when you become a DAMY member! I'm going to leave the link here so you all check it out. The recipe is on her blog. When you get to the main site, hit blog and then you can search for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls. So good! Try them for a great healthy and clean snack in your day!


Yum! I love them with my coffee as a morning snack!

Hope you all had a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment