Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wear. And. Fare. Wednesday.

Back for another Wednesday post!

WEAR
I put this outfit together last week! Have been saving it up for you all!

I apologize but I had to cut my head off because this picture was SO awful and I didn't realize and hadn't saved any other ones! I kind of looked drugged, so we'll just cut off the top! :)

Striped shirt: Old Navy
Vest: Express
Skirt: Leifs Dottir purchased at Buffalo Exchange
Shoes: ALDO

FARE

I've been needing some new flavors, as I earlier mentioned, so I've been working on trying some new spices and marinades with my chicken and vegetables. I found this Ginger Honey Chicken recipe last week on the Livestrong website. I really liked this combination and it was tasty and a nice change!

The marinade.

You can find this recipe HERE.

The only things that I changed in this recipe was that I didn't have a hot sauce so I used cayenne pepper instead. This was really tasty and I nice way to mix things up a bit. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday as always. 
We are halfway to the end of the week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment