Saturday, August 27, 2011

The. Weekend. Update.

Doing my check-in for my weekly weight loss! I can't believe it! I'm 2/3 of the way there!!! I have 4 more weeks to go with the DAMY Health program! I'm a bit scared I will be at a loss as to what to do after! Time to start researching that!

My photo updates:

                               Last Week                                                   This Week

                           Starting                                                           Week 8
                        Weight: 159                                                    Weight: 141
                          Bust: 36"                                                         Bust: 34"
                         Waist: 29"                                                       Waist: 27"
                        Hips: 42.5"                                                      Hips: 37.5"

Wow! Look at how far I've come! My legs look like they don't even belong on my body! They look like completely different legs! Very exciting!

This week in review:



Ah yeah, remember those shorts up above that were visibly way too small for me? Not so much anymore! I'm going to need a belt!

It's been a great 8 weeks and I'm going to finish this DAMY Health program and my goal! 
I'm even beginning to realize that junk food isn't as appealing to me as it once was. I can have some and then be done with it! What a great way to live!!














No comments:

Post a Comment