Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ware. And. Fare. Wednesday.

Back again with some groovy new duds and grubs!

WEAR

Due to my lack of clothing that ACTUALLY fits me (I am selling most of them on Ebay!), I've been having to buy new items for my wardrobe! I bought this cute little dress at Target when on vacation in Colorado! I really liked the cut and colors for me! I paired it with some cute boots, a gray sweater and turquoise tights! A perfect fall weather day outfit!

Dress: Target (the belt is attached and comes with dress!)
Tights: Got these at Buffalo Exchange! (Snagged some HUE tights as well! Love those!)
Boots: Steve Madden
Sweater: Express


And yes, it has my favorite feature...pockets!
Without sweater.
FARE
Yummy DAMY Health Recipe!
I once again lost some creativity this week with cooking! Just haven't had the time to work on something new! I did, however, steal one of DAMY's recipes again this week for snacks! Although, I am not going to be eating much of this for a while (explanation to follow in a post tomorrow). DAMY has a WONDERFUL clean version of Nutella! A great and clean snack to eat with an apple or maybe a brown rice cake. Or whatever your heart desires (well, to an extent if you want it to be clean)! I made this and I've got to say it is YUMMY! You should check it out on DAMY's blog here! Just click on blog and in the search box type in Healthy Nutella. If you purchase a DAMY health program, you'll get recipes like that and so MANY more!! She just recently made a clean cinnamon bun recipe! Can't WAIT to try that sometime!

What are your favorite clean eating treats?!

No comments:

Post a Comment