Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wear. And. Fare. Wednesday.

Just getting it in here ...barely in time!

WEAR


I put this outfit together today and I love it! Looking at it now, I guess I need another undershirt under the white shirt! Duly noted for next time. I love everything about this outfit. It's warm, cozy, comfortable, just perfect! I love these jeans that I got from Old Navy They are grey-ish in color and I just love them! Plus, they are really comfortable AND higher at the waist! :) Also, the sweater I just love!! I bought it from a local shop here, located in St. Paul, called Karma. 

White shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Brand: Kerisma - Karma
Boots: ALDO

The jeans up close:

Love, love, love!

FARE

To be honest, I didn't get to cook anything new this week! I got caught up on lots of other cooking instead: butternut squash soup, greek yogurt, etc. What I am going to do though, is post something new I bought the ingredients for and PLAN on making this week! :) It's a lovely DAMY recipe and I've been wanting to try this one for AGES!!!!!


It's clean and carb free!!! Plus you get more veggies!

YUM! Can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment