Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lessons. From. "The. Art. Of. Manliness."

I just ran across this article from the blog, "The Art of Manliness." Although this is directed towards men, I love this blog. The posts are really interesting and I learn so much too! This post today really struck a chord with me! Reminds me so much of my journey! For such a long time, I couldn't figure out why when I was doing what I "SHOULD" do, go to school, get a degree, find a job - just wasn't making me happy! I felt like I had tried the traditional route and it wasn't working for me. In the back of my mind, I had always wanted to pursue my biking business! I'm so grateful I stopped "shoulding" and started choosing! I've chose to follow my passion. I hope you all do too!

I hope you all check out this article...

No comments:

Post a Comment