Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Wear. And. Fare. DAY!

Since I haven't been able to get my Wednesday posts up regularly, I can't really call this Wear and Fare Wednesday anymore. It's official. Until I can get back to a regular schedule, it's just Wear and Fare Day!


WEAR



Today for work I tried to put together somethig a little bit different. I know you all have seen this skirt before. I love it. I put it together with an all gray base (gray tights and long sleeved tee) and then added a pop of color on top. Put this together quick. I think I did a great job for no planning and it being a quick morning decision!

Long-sleeved tee: Old Navy
Sweater: Express

FARE

Another great treat from DAMY Health! It seems lately this is where all of my new ones are coming from! Probably because DAMY keeps posting fantastic recipes all week! Here are some new treats by DAMY Health. These are the "Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Bars". Go to this link HERE and click on the blog. This is where you will find the recipe for these bars. They are SO good! I have a box in my freezer right now. A great treat for the week!



Hope you all have had an excellent week thus far!
Look for an important post from me this week! I'll be updating you guys on a little bit about my life! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment