Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goal Review - Goal To-Do!

I feel as though I need to be more specific about some long term goals on here. I have another list on my Wunder List app that are HUGE long term goals that I know one day I will get to. I feel as though I write smaller goals on here because I know that in life, it's all baby steps. I may spend some time reviewing some of my long term goals and adding some of them to the list. While I think small steps are good, I also think remembering long term goals keeps you dreaming and stretching. I feel like this is just what I need to do!



Lately, I haven't discussed knocking off some of the goals on my list. Since the business has been keeping me busy, I haven't really had the time to! Don't be disappointed in reading this though...because I have cleared a day off of my schedule this week to embark on one of those! Woo hoo! I love crossing goals off the list!

I know you are all curious...so this is what it's all about:



What else!? Biking! Maybe not QUITE like this, but I'll be sure to sneak in a moment very similar to this one! Even though I've been biking all summer, I still have one goal this summer that I really want to achieve and that is my century ride! I haven't trained at all for this, but I know I'm in good shape and I can do this! I recently did Babes in Bikeland, an all women alleycat race. I try and do that race every year. Since I've been doing tours all summer, I forgot how much fun it is to work my tail off and race around the city like an idiot! :) The second I took off from the race, my seat came loose! I rode 75% of the race with a seat that was jiggling all over the place! I even tore my leggings! Shucks! Even the tear in my panties was worth every moment of fun and challenge I had. It made me itch for more so I've cleared this Thursday off of my work schedule to do my very first century ride with my friend! YES! I am SO pumped! I'm going to keep you all updated during the day as well!

Look out for me on Thursday! I'll be the girl running you down on my bike! 

No comments:

Post a Comment